MoneyPak Request – Craigslist

scamFRAUDalert see it appropriate to issue this ALERT. Please read below
The scammer is you send him or her money via moneypak card.scamalert

CL >orlando >all services offered >financial services

reply below

Posted: 5 days ago

Trying to flip $100 to $1000, $200 $2000 no scams or games contact me.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

image 1image 2image 4image 5
My fee is 40% of profits the first time. Every time after is 50%. Follow me on instagram @bossman_bizzle or contact me by phone 678-358-5649.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4379472089

posted: 5 days ago

2 thoughts on “MoneyPak Request – Craigslist

1. SFA Reporter says:

CL >dallas >dallas >all gigs >talent gigs

FLIP YOUR MONEY!!! Turn $100 to $1000 and $500 to $5000!!
    image 1image 2
    compensation: $1000-$5000
    My name is Madison Christian, I work with my father under an established corporation, we can easily turn what you have into more money, with just 5 easy steps and takes less than 1 hour !

Turn $100 into $1,000, $200 into $2,000, $300 into $3,000, $400 into $4,000, $500 into $5,000 and so on !

sounds too good to be true ? Well it’s not… We have over 150 customers who work with us faithfully ready to flip their money!

No scams, No BS, and NO PERSONAL INFO NEEDED! Business minded people ONLY!

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers