scamFRAUDalert ALERTS are NOT intended to destroy legitimate businesses. Our ALERTS are to SOUND the ALARM.
To business owners, if an ALERT is posted on our sites and you have addressed consumer’s concerns, please contact us. We will gladly remove the ALERT. This does NOT apply to websites whose sole purpose is deception.
scamFRAUDalert Complaints Board is part of the family of scamFRAUDalert blogs and forum.
Founded in 2005, scamFRAUDalert are not some fly by night. We are a consumer advocacy group of websites. We are not own, operated or are part of an Online Media Marketing Company. [Our Work @ scam.com – Search For All Posts By” Scrub”]
We are an internet online consumer news media watch group. We report on consumer news, scams, frauds, employment scam and other questionable business practices online. [scamFRAUDalert WayBack]
We believe the internet is a great tool and a global community. Keeping this community safe has been our primary mission and it should be a goal of every member. Why? Because it benefits us all.
We frown on scams, frauds and deceptive practices. For these practices are an erosion of trust and destructive to commerce and e-commerce. We are advocate for transparency.
We encourage everyone to voice his or her opinion” Good or bad” for this is the fabric of a democracy.
The freedom to speak one mind without fear, threats, intimidation or coercion is every citizen’s constitutional rights.
File a complaint or just say what is bothering you.
- Be the voice for the voiceless
- Identifying Deceptive Practices Online (scams & Fraud)
- Help safeguard the internet
- FTC Halts Massive Tech Support Scams (ftc.gov)
- FDA Warns About Scams Victimizing Online Drug Buyers (scamfraudalert.org)
- How To Avoid Debt Relief Scams (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- Western Union Partners with Better Business Bureau to Introduce BBB Scam Stopper (fool.com)
- Identifying and Avoiding Loan Scams (creditrepair.com)